FRANCE: Ex-Bongrain executive appointed MD of Cedilac-Candia
French milk cooperative Sodiaal has appointed Christophe Laederich as the new managing director of its subsidiary, Cedilac.
Laederich replaces Georges-Etienne Vandamme, who resigned from the post.
He joins Cedilac from heading Fromagerie des Chaumes, a subsidiary of Bongrain.
Cedliac generated 2001 turnover of €888m (US$958.7m), the equivalent of one-third of the Sodiaal group's global turnover.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund