SINGAPORE: Ex-Fraser & Neave CEO Koh joins Petra Foods board
Koh Poh Tiong, the former chief executive of Singapore food and beverage group Fraser & Neave, has taken a seat on the board of local cocoa and chocolate maker Petra Foods.
Petra CEO John Chuang said Koh's experience in the sector would benefit the company as it looked to further expand overseas.
"His extensive background in F&B both locally and regionally will greatly benefit Petra Foods as we seek to further grow our cocoa ingredients division internationally and our branded consumer division regionally," Chuang said today (19 December).
Koh retired as Fraser & Neave's CEO in October. He was chief executive of Asia Pacific Breweries, the beer venture between Fraser & Neave and Heineken, between 1993 and 2008.
Companies: Petra Foods
Petra Foods, the Singapore-based consumer and B2B chocolate and cocoa group, has sounded a warning over the prospect of lower cocoa prices on its ingredients business this year....
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- UK organic industry's bullish outlook
- Sustainability Watch: The US packaging challenge
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm
- WhiteWave launches "Australian-style" yoghurt
- Greenyard Foods, Univeg, Peatinvest mulling merger
- Thorntons sales, profits fall