SINGAPORE: Ex-Fraser & Neave CEO Koh joins Petra Foods board
Koh Poh Tiong, the former chief executive of Singapore food and beverage group Fraser & Neave, has taken a seat on the board of local cocoa and chocolate maker Petra Foods.
Petra CEO John Chuang said Koh's experience in the sector would benefit the company as it looked to further expand overseas.
"His extensive background in F&B both locally and regionally will greatly benefit Petra Foods as we seek to further grow our cocoa ingredients division internationally and our branded consumer division regionally," Chuang said today (19 December).
Koh retired as Fraser & Neave's CEO in October. He was chief executive of Asia Pacific Breweries, the beer venture between Fraser & Neave and Heineken, between 1993 and 2008.
Companies: Petra Foods
Petra Foods, the Singapore-based consumer and B2B chocolate and cocoa group, has sounded a warning over the prospect of lower cocoa prices on its ingredients business this year....
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- Why May's Brexit comments give reason for optimism
- 2 Sisters chief Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- Ahold Delhaize resolves Kraft Heinz delisting spat
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report