FRANCE: Ex-Gad managers plan to re-start shut pork plant
Seven former managers of French pork processor Gad have unveiled plans to re-start the company's abattoir in Lampaul Guimiliau, which was closed last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Briefing: The emergence of gluten-free in Spain
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- B&G to acquire Green Giant from General Mills
- Unilever claims victory in Becel dispute
- Cheese maker Entremont moves into frozen food
- Mondelez opens line at Poland chocolate plant