US: Ex-Unilever exec joins Weetabix North America
Former Unilever executive Chuck Green has been named vice president of sales at Weetabix's business in North America.
Green, who has held previous marketing roles at Unilever Ice Cream North America and Ben & Jerry's Homemade, will play an "integral" role in the continuing growth of Weetabix North America, the company said yesterday (14 October).
Prior to joining Weetabix, Green served as president and CEO of Indiana-based Traders Point Creamery. He has also held the position of senior vice president of strategic development and vice president of sales for Unilever Ice Cream North America on behalf of the company's Good Humor and Ben & Jerry's brands.
As Nestle announces more investment in its ice cream business in the Philippines, just-food and Euromonitor outlines the top ten facts on the country's ice cream sector....
French cheese-maker Bongrain has made its first investment in Romania with the acquisition of a majority stake in local distribution firm Delcado....
French cheese-maker Bongrain has snapped up the German spreads brand Brunch from Unilever....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance