UK: Manor Bakeries: exceedingly good adverts? (COMMENT)
Manor Bakeries is reportedly investing £8m (US$14.9m) to relaunch the Mr Kipling brand. The UK cake brand Mr Kipling is to undergo a £8m relaunch in the UK to keep up with changing consumer demands, according to a mad.co.uk report. The campaign, which runs from January 17 until early April, emphasises the brand's heritage and expertise in baking cakes. The brand aims to capitalise on consumers' desire for authenticity and quality.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund