UK: Manor Bakeries: exceedingly good adverts? (COMMENT)
Manor Bakeries is reportedly investing £8m (US$14.9m) to relaunch the Mr Kipling brand. The UK cake brand Mr Kipling is to undergo a £8m relaunch in the UK to keep up with changing consumer demands, according to a mad.co.uk report. The campaign, which runs from January 17 until early April, emphasises the brand's heritage and expertise in baking cakes. The brand aims to capitalise on consumers' desire for authenticity and quality.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre