USA: Excel announces voluntary recall of 190,811 pounds of ground meat because of possible E. Coli
Excel Corporation, announced today that it is voluntarily recalling 190,811 pounds of ground beef, ground beef patties and ground pork packaged at its Newnan, Ga., plant because of possible contamination by E. coli O157:H7. The products were sold only at Kroger stores in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, four stores in Kentucky (Hopkinsville, Bowling Green, Madisonville and Powderly), and the Knoxville and Nashville areas of eastern Tennessee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix