USA: Excel announces voluntary recall of 190,811 pounds of ground meat because of possible E. Coli
Excel Corporation, announced today that it is voluntarily recalling 190,811 pounds of ground beef, ground beef patties and ground pork packaged at its Newnan, Ga., plant because of possible contamination by E. coli O157:H7. The products were sold only at Kroger stores in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, four stores in Kentucky (Hopkinsville, Bowling Green, Madisonville and Powderly), and the Knoxville and Nashville areas of eastern Tennessee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action