USA: Excel announces voluntary recall of 190,811 pounds of ground meat because of possible E. Coli
Excel Corporation, announced today that it is voluntarily recalling 190,811 pounds of ground beef, ground beef patties and ground pork packaged at its Newnan, Ga., plant because of possible contamination by E. coli O157:H7. The products were sold only at Kroger stores in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, four stores in Kentucky (Hopkinsville, Bowling Green, Madisonville and Powderly), and the Knoxville and Nashville areas of eastern Tennessee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund