USA :eXchangeBridge Purchases Success Systems Inc., Developer of Cutting-Edge IP Technology
eXchangeBridge, formerly GroceryLink.net, a key Internet provider of order processing and database management solutions and services for the consumer packaged goods industry, announced the asset purchase of Success Systems Inc., a leader in Web-based purchase order and invoicing technology. "We are excited about acquiring Success Systems' proprietary order processing and data mining capabilities that have set the standard in Internet Protocol (IP) technology for the secure, synchronized exchange of data between trading partners," said Jim Heim, CEO of eXchangeBridge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast