USA :eXchangeBridge Purchases Success Systems Inc., Developer of Cutting-Edge IP Technology
eXchangeBridge, formerly GroceryLink.net, a key Internet provider of order processing and database management solutions and services for the consumer packaged goods industry, announced the asset purchase of Success Systems Inc., a leader in Web-based purchase order and invoicing technology. "We are excited about acquiring Success Systems' proprietary order processing and data mining capabilities that have set the standard in Internet Protocol (IP) technology for the secure, synchronized exchange of data between trading partners," said Jim Heim, CEO of eXchangeBridge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review