USA :eXchangeBridge Purchases Success Systems Inc., Developer of Cutting-Edge IP Technology
eXchangeBridge, formerly GroceryLink.net, a key Internet provider of order processing and database management solutions and services for the consumer packaged goods industry, announced the asset purchase of Success Systems Inc., a leader in Web-based purchase order and invoicing technology. "We are excited about acquiring Success Systems' proprietary order processing and data mining capabilities that have set the standard in Internet Protocol (IP) technology for the secure, synchronized exchange of data between trading partners," said Jim Heim, CEO of eXchangeBridge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti