USA :Executive Vice President Thomas E. Lankford Appointed To SYSCO's Board of Directors
SYSCO Corporation (NYSE: SYY) announced today that Thomas E. Lankford, executive vice president of merchandising and multi-unit sales, has been elected to the company's Board of Directors to complete the term of retiring chairman Bill M. Lindig, which expires in November 2002. On March 3, 2000 Mr. Lankford was promoted to executive vice president of foodservice operations and FreshPoint, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill