USA :Executive Vice President Thomas E. Lankford Appointed To SYSCO's Board of Directors
SYSCO Corporation (NYSE: SYY) announced today that Thomas E. Lankford, executive vice president of merchandising and multi-unit sales, has been elected to the company's Board of Directors to complete the term of retiring chairman Bill M. Lindig, which expires in November 2002. On March 3, 2000 Mr. Lankford was promoted to executive vice president of foodservice operations and FreshPoint, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife