USA: Whole Living ramps up for accelerating growth: Expands senior management team
Whole Living, Inc. (OTC-BB: WLIV), dba Brain Garden today announced it has added two key senior management people as the company ramps up for aggressive growth. Douglas Burdick was named director of sales and marketing. Burdick has built a reputation as a very successful builder of network marketing sales organizations." Doug came to consult with us on some sales and marketing issues and had such an immediate positive impact, we decided we needed him on our team permanently," said Whole Living President Ron Williams. "He is one of the most talented, hard working young men I have come across in this business. He has a great future in this industry, and we're happy that future will be with Brain Garden." Rich Woqsch, former head of operations for Neways International, a large direct selling company with operations in more than 20 countries, was named Whole Living's Director of Operations. "Rich and I served together when I headed up Sales and Marketing at Neways," said Williams. "He set up and managed operations as we grew to be a multi-national company, and he earned the respect and admiration of everyone in the company. I was thrilled when he accepted my offer to come on board at Whole Living. His experience and leadership will be invaluable as we aggressively expand into international markets." Whole Living, Inc. (OTC-BB: WLIV) is a whole-food nutrition company and provider of home-based business systems .It is one of the premier direct sellers of all natural, whole food snack and meal replacement products and essential oils, with premium products reaching consumers throughout the USA, Canada, and Australia. For additional information, visit the company website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report