CANADA: Expectant mothers to receive free milk under provincial programme
Officials from the Health Baby programme in the province of Manitoba revealed yesterday [Monday] that expectant mothers will soon receive coupons that can be redeemed for up to three litres of milk a week. The programme, which has recently seen its overall budget increase by C$1.3m (US$830,000), was established to provide financial aid to pregnant woman with low or moderate incomes. It costs the government C$200,000 a year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli