NEW ZEALAND: Exporters of organic food from New Zealand are celebrating a boom in international sales
Certified organic exports totalled more than NZ$60m for the year to June 2000 - a staggering 77% increase on the previous year.The growth is being attributed to New Zealand's GM-free image and the rise in global demand for organic goods, one of the world's fastest growing food sectors.The European market accounted for nearly half the exported goods and showed the largest growth, followed by the USA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund