ISRAEL: Exports from Gaza Strip remain strong
The export of agricultural produce from the Gaza Strip in the Palestinian Authority to west European markets is continuing uninterrupted, despite the security situation prevailing in the area. According to details released by the joint Israeli-Palestinian committee that expedites the export from Gaza, Palestinian growers have so far exported since the beginning of the season 600 tonnes of strawberries and 22 million flowers that have been marketed through the Karni Crossing and Israeli ports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week