ISRAEL: Exports from Gaza Strip remain strong
The export of agricultural produce from the Gaza Strip in the Palestinian Authority to west European markets is continuing uninterrupted, despite the security situation prevailing in the area. According to details released by the joint Israeli-Palestinian committee that expedites the export from Gaza, Palestinian growers have so far exported since the beginning of the season 600 tonnes of strawberries and 22 million flowers that have been marketed through the Karni Crossing and Israeli ports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK