ISRAEL: Exports from Gaza Strip remain strong
The export of agricultural produce from the Gaza Strip in the Palestinian Authority to west European markets is continuing uninterrupted, despite the security situation prevailing in the area. According to details released by the joint Israeli-Palestinian committee that expedites the export from Gaza, Palestinian growers have so far exported since the beginning of the season 600 tonnes of strawberries and 22 million flowers that have been marketed through the Karni Crossing and Israeli ports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO