UK: Express Dairies, Golden Vale sell Dale Farm to Dromona Quality Foods
Dale Farm Dairies , the Northern Ireland milk subsidiary of Express Dairies and Golden Vale , has been sold to Dromona Quality Foods , owned by a large farmer's cooperative. The deal saw Dale Farm fetch £18.35 in cash, 80% of which will go to Express and the remaining 20% to Golden Vale, a split that reflects their respective share in the joint venture company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project