UK: Express Dairies, Golden Vale sell Dale Farm to Dromona Quality Foods
Dale Farm Dairies , the Northern Ireland milk subsidiary of Express Dairies and Golden Vale , has been sold to Dromona Quality Foods , owned by a large farmer's cooperative. The deal saw Dale Farm fetch £18.35 in cash, 80% of which will go to Express and the remaining 20% to Golden Vale, a split that reflects their respective share in the joint venture company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs