UK: Express Dairies will not pay out final dividend
Shareholders in Express Dairies will see their payout for the year to 31 March slashed by 60%, after the company revealed plans today to abandon a final dividend. Express argued that it has been hit hard by difficult trading conditions. It went some way to addressing the over capacity within the liquid milk market in the UK by closing operations at four of the five plants acquired from Dublin-based firm
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth