USA: Exquisites.com has Just Been Released to the Public
Exquisites.com has just been released to the public. This unique site designed and founded after exquisite sweets, hence the name Exquisites.com, has unique sweets found until recently, only in the most upscale places around the United States. No more however. Exquisites.com's focus is to bring together the most delicious sweets around, and issues related to the sweets industry onto one location. As a result, in this site you see unique chocolate truffles, bits of truffle bars, impressive toffee, and multiple types of cookies among other products. The sweets that you find at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli
- Bellamy's CEO exits as outlook slashed