USA: Exquisites.com has Just Been Released to the Public
Exquisites.com has just been released to the public. This unique site designed and founded after exquisite sweets, hence the name Exquisites.com, has unique sweets found until recently, only in the most upscale places around the United States. No more however. Exquisites.com's focus is to bring together the most delicious sweets around, and issues related to the sweets industry onto one location. As a result, in this site you see unique chocolate truffles, bits of truffle bars, impressive toffee, and multiple types of cookies among other products. The sweets that you find at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea