USA: Exquisites.com has Just Been Released to the Public
Exquisites.com has just been released to the public. This unique site designed and founded after exquisite sweets, hence the name Exquisites.com, has unique sweets found until recently, only in the most upscale places around the United States. No more however. Exquisites.com's focus is to bring together the most delicious sweets around, and issues related to the sweets industry onto one location. As a result, in this site you see unique chocolate truffles, bits of truffle bars, impressive toffee, and multiple types of cookies among other products. The sweets that you find at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations