AUSTRALIA: Extra quota and "experimental fishing" spell doom for Southern Bluefin tuna
Greenpeace activists dressed as lifeguards protested on Bondi Beach yesterday to challenge new moves by Japan to increase fishing quotas for the critically endangered Southern Bluefin tuna. The "lifeguards" demand that members of the Commission for the Conservation of Southern Bluefin tuna (CCSBT) use their mandate to bring the species back from the brink of extinction. The CCSBT is meeting at Bondi's Swiss Grand Hotel from today until Saturday.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes