SWEDEN: Extraordinary general meeting of Axfood AB approves the board's proposal for a convertible and stock option program and repurchase of shares
The extraordinary general meeting of Axfood AB held today approved the Board's proposal to issue a convertible debenture to be subscribed by employees of the Group in Sweden, and the issue of promissory notes with detachable warrants for new shares in Axfood. The warrants will be transferred to 16 senior executives of the Axfood Group. The main terms for the issue of the convertible debenture are as follows:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'