SWEDEN: Extraordinary general meeting of Axfood AB approves the board's proposal for a convertible and stock option program and repurchase of shares
The extraordinary general meeting of Axfood AB held today approved the Board's proposal to issue a convertible debenture to be subscribed by employees of the Group in Sweden, and the issue of promissory notes with detachable warrants for new shares in Axfood. The warrants will be transferred to 16 senior executives of the Axfood Group. The main terms for the issue of the convertible debenture are as follows:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs