SWEDEN: Extraordinary general meeting of Axfood AB approves the board's proposal for a convertible and stock option program and repurchase of shares
The extraordinary general meeting of Axfood AB held today approved the Board's proposal to issue a convertible debenture to be subscribed by employees of the Group in Sweden, and the issue of promissory notes with detachable warrants for new shares in Axfood. The warrants will be transferred to 16 senior executives of the Axfood Group. The main terms for the issue of the convertible debenture are as follows:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry