THAILAND: EZ Fast Food plans major expansion
EZ's Fast Food , the Thai operator of fastfood outlets has unveiled ambitious growth plans that will see it open 50 family restaurants by 2004. The company has operated 14 outlets over the past six years and is now ready to build on that base. Ten new restaurants will be opened this year, of which two are already trading. The group has earmarked 50m baht (US$1.1m) for the expansion project, which will also see 300 franchised fastfood outlets opened over the next three years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales