THAILAND: EZ's expands into pies, takes on Sizzlers
Thai fastfood kiosk operator EZ's is to expand into Western food. Pies and steak will appear on the group's menus at its kiosks and dine-in restaurants, forming a challenge to the Sizzler format operated by the Minor Food Group . EZ currently operates 16 units in Bangkok, two of which boasts dine-in facilities. Further outlets are to be converted to eat-in restaurants. The two new-style restaurants already offer steak and pies on top of the group's core sausage offering, and about 50% of sales now come from the steak-and-pie set menu.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020