THAILAND: EZ's expands into pies, takes on Sizzlers
Thai fastfood kiosk operator EZ's is to expand into Western food. Pies and steak will appear on the group's menus at its kiosks and dine-in restaurants, forming a challenge to the Sizzler format operated by the Minor Food Group . EZ currently operates 16 units in Bangkok, two of which boasts dine-in facilities. Further outlets are to be converted to eat-in restaurants. The two new-style restaurants already offer steak and pies on top of the group's core sausage offering, and about 50% of sales now come from the steak-and-pie set menu.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea