USA :FACT, CSPI Watchdog Groups Charge Industry-Proposed Egg Safety Plan Does Not Protect Consumers From the Deadly Salmonella Enteritidis Bacteria
Food Animal Concerns Trust (FACT), a non-profit watchdog organization that advocates better farming practices to protect human health, charged today that the Kingston Amendment, part of the House Agriculture Appropriations Bill approved in committee on Wednesday, May 10, will not protect American consumers from Salmonella enteritidis (SE), a deadly bacteria.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid