USA :FACT, CSPI Watchdog Groups Charge Industry-Proposed Egg Safety Plan Does Not Protect Consumers From the Deadly Salmonella Enteritidis Bacteria
Food Animal Concerns Trust (FACT), a non-profit watchdog organization that advocates better farming practices to protect human health, charged today that the Kingston Amendment, part of the House Agriculture Appropriations Bill approved in committee on Wednesday, May 10, will not protect American consumers from Salmonella enteritidis (SE), a deadly bacteria.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes