USA :FACT, CSPI Watchdog Groups Charge Industry-Proposed Egg Safety Plan Does Not Protect Consumers From the Deadly Salmonella Enteritidis Bacteria
Food Animal Concerns Trust (FACT), a non-profit watchdog organization that advocates better farming practices to protect human health, charged today that the Kingston Amendment, part of the House Agriculture Appropriations Bill approved in committee on Wednesday, May 10, will not protect American consumers from Salmonella enteritidis (SE), a deadly bacteria.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report