USA: Fairbank announces beef recall on E. coli fears
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has announced that Fairbank Farms is voluntarily recalling 320,000 pounds of fresh ground beef products that may be contaminated with the E. coli bacteria. The Ashville, New York-based company is recalling projects with the establishment code "EST.492" inside the USDA inspection mark. They have been distributed through retail channels throughout the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target