USA: Fairbank announces beef recall on E. coli fears
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has announced that Fairbank Farms is voluntarily recalling 320,000 pounds of fresh ground beef products that may be contaminated with the E. coli bacteria. The Ashville, New York-based company is recalling projects with the establishment code "EST.492" inside the USDA inspection mark. They have been distributed through retail channels throughout the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill