UK: Family Circle magazine launches 'kidds in the kitchen' campaign
Family Circle magazine today announced the launch of its 'Kids in the Kitchen' Campaign. The initiative is set to build on Family Circle's strong commitment to food and family values and has been designed to stimulate children's interest in cooking. Since its redesign in March 2000, Family Circle has focused on building its presence and reputation within the marketplace as leader in understanding the needs and concerns of its readers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch