UK: Family Circle magazine launches 'kidds in the kitchen' campaign
Family Circle magazine today announced the launch of its 'Kids in the Kitchen' Campaign. The initiative is set to build on Family Circle's strong commitment to food and family values and has been designed to stimulate children's interest in cooking. Since its redesign in March 2000, Family Circle has focused on building its presence and reputation within the marketplace as leader in understanding the needs and concerns of its readers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill