UK: Family Circle magazine launches 'kidds in the kitchen' campaign
Family Circle magazine today announced the launch of its 'Kids in the Kitchen' Campaign. The initiative is set to build on Family Circle's strong commitment to food and family values and has been designed to stimulate children's interest in cooking. Since its redesign in March 2000, Family Circle has focused on building its presence and reputation within the marketplace as leader in understanding the needs and concerns of its readers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid