UK: Family Circle magazine launches 'kidds in the kitchen' campaign
Family Circle magazine today announced the launch of its 'Kids in the Kitchen' Campaign. The initiative is set to build on Family Circle's strong commitment to food and family values and has been designed to stimulate children's interest in cooking. Since its redesign in March 2000, Family Circle has focused on building its presence and reputation within the marketplace as leader in understanding the needs and concerns of its readers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund