JAPAN: FamilyMart subsidiary to list on Taiwan market
Japanese convenience store operator FamilyMart revealed today [Tuesday] that its subsidiary Taiwan FamilyMart Co is preparing to list shares on the local Taipei over-the-counter market from 25 February. Taiwan FamilyMart was established as a 45.7% controlled subsidiary in 1988, and it operates 1161 convenience stores in Taiwan. Of the remaining stock, 9.5% is owned by Japanese trading house
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO