USA: Famous Dave's affirms earnings outlook
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (Nasdaq:DAVE) yesterday affirmed its revenue and earnings outlook for the 3rd Quarter and fiscal year 2001. Previous announcements had indicated revenues of $23-24 million for the 3rd Quarter and approaching $90 million for the year. The Company also announced that it will report earnings on a fully-taxed basis beginning in the 3rd Quarter due to continuing favorable business trends and financial performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti