USA: Famous Dave's affirms earnings outlook
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (Nasdaq:DAVE) yesterday affirmed its revenue and earnings outlook for the 3rd Quarter and fiscal year 2001. Previous announcements had indicated revenues of $23-24 million for the 3rd Quarter and approaching $90 million for the year. The Company also announced that it will report earnings on a fully-taxed basis beginning in the 3rd Quarter due to continuing favorable business trends and financial performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry