USA: Famous Dave's announces additional franchise development
Area Development Agreements Signed for Eight New Franchise Restaurants EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Famous Dave's of America (Nasdaq:DAVE - news) has signed agreements for the development of 8 new franchise restaurants with two franchise groups. In related transactions, the Company also announced that it will be selling 4 of its company-owned restaurants to these franchise groups to seed their territories. With the new Area Development Agreements, there are now 80 franchised restaurants either open or with commitments to open.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units