USA: Famous Dave's announces additional franchise development
Area Development Agreements Signed for Eight New Franchise Restaurants EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Famous Dave's of America (Nasdaq:DAVE - news) has signed agreements for the development of 8 new franchise restaurants with two franchise groups. In related transactions, the Company also announced that it will be selling 4 of its company-owned restaurants to these franchise groups to seed their territories. With the new Area Development Agreements, there are now 80 franchised restaurants either open or with commitments to open.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife