USA: Famous Dave's announces additional franchise development
Area Development Agreements Signed for Eight New Franchise Restaurants EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Famous Dave's of America (Nasdaq:DAVE - news) has signed agreements for the development of 8 new franchise restaurants with two franchise groups. In related transactions, the Company also announced that it will be selling 4 of its company-owned restaurants to these franchise groups to seed their territories. With the new Area Development Agreements, there are now 80 franchised restaurants either open or with commitments to open.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods