USA: Famous Dave's announces record year and predicts continued growth
Barbeque restaurant-chain Famous Dave's of America has reported record sales and earnings for its fiscal year ended 30 December 2001. Net income was US$8.1m, or US$0.75 per share, up from US$2.1m, US$0.22 per share, in 2000. Total revenues were US$87.7m compared to US$70.2m in 2000, representing a 25% increase. The company also reported its 11th consecutive quarter of increases in comparable sales and achieved 2.9% comparable sales growth for the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods