USA: Famous Dave's announces record year and predicts continued growth
Barbeque restaurant-chain Famous Dave's of America has reported record sales and earnings for its fiscal year ended 30 December 2001. Net income was US$8.1m, or US$0.75 per share, up from US$2.1m, US$0.22 per share, in 2000. Total revenues were US$87.7m compared to US$70.2m in 2000, representing a 25% increase. The company also reported its 11th consecutive quarter of increases in comparable sales and achieved 2.9% comparable sales growth for the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti