USA: Famous Dave's announces record year and predicts continued growth
Barbeque restaurant-chain Famous Dave's of America has reported record sales and earnings for its fiscal year ended 30 December 2001. Net income was US$8.1m, or US$0.75 per share, up from US$2.1m, US$0.22 per share, in 2000. Total revenues were US$87.7m compared to US$70.2m in 2000, representing a 25% increase. The company also reported its 11th consecutive quarter of increases in comparable sales and achieved 2.9% comparable sales growth for the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant