USA: Famous Dave's doubles franchise commitments
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. , announces it has signed 3 multi-unit development agreements for an additional 18 franchise units in 8 states. These agreements expand the company's presence in Illinois and Iowa and introduce Famous Dave's into Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Florida and West Virginia. The company currently has franchise agreements totaling thirty-six committed franchise restaurants. The newest group of franchisees have multi-unit experience with established chains such as KFC, Papa Johns, Ruby Tuesdays and Hardees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund