USA: Famous Dave's doubles franchise commitments
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. , announces it has signed 3 multi-unit development agreements for an additional 18 franchise units in 8 states. These agreements expand the company's presence in Illinois and Iowa and introduce Famous Dave's into Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Florida and West Virginia. The company currently has franchise agreements totaling thirty-six committed franchise restaurants. The newest group of franchisees have multi-unit experience with established chains such as KFC, Papa Johns, Ruby Tuesdays and Hardees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target