USA: Famous Daves faces temporary restraining order on new Dallas outlets
Barbeque restaurant chain Famous Dave's of America has been prevented from opening, advertising or operating any new outlets in the Dallas market by a temporary restraining order. The order was granted by a Texas state court judge to Colter's Restaurants, Colter's Franchise and McGuire Properties on 19 August. The companies allege breach of confidentiality agreements between Famous Dave's and Colter's Restaurants during 2001 and 2002, when the two companies negotiated the potential sale of certain Colter's Dallas-based properties market to Famous Dave's.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report