USA: Famous Daves faces temporary restraining order on new Dallas outlets
Barbeque restaurant chain Famous Dave's of America has been prevented from opening, advertising or operating any new outlets in the Dallas market by a temporary restraining order. The order was granted by a Texas state court judge to Colter's Restaurants, Colter's Franchise and McGuire Properties on 19 August. The companies allege breach of confidentiality agreements between Famous Dave's and Colter's Restaurants during 2001 and 2002, when the two companies negotiated the potential sale of certain Colter's Dallas-based properties market to Famous Dave's.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review