USA: Famous Dave's of America, Inc. Franchise Development Climbs to 19 Units
Famous Dave's of America, Inc., announced it has multi-unit development commitments for 12 franchise units in 7 states in its first six months of franchising. The company has opened 7 franchised locations this year bringing the current total commitments to 19 units nationwide. New franchise development will expand the company's presence in Nebraska, Iowa, and Illinois and introduce Famous Dave's into Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods