USA: Famous Dave's of America, Inc. Franchise Development Climbs to 19 Units
Famous Dave's of America, Inc., announced it has multi-unit development commitments for 12 franchise units in 7 states in its first six months of franchising. The company has opened 7 franchised locations this year bringing the current total commitments to 19 units nationwide. New franchise development will expand the company's presence in Nebraska, Iowa, and Illinois and introduce Famous Dave's into Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival