USA: Famous Dave's of America, Inc. Franchise Development Climbs to 19 Units
Famous Dave's of America, Inc., announced it has multi-unit development commitments for 12 franchise units in 7 states in its first six months of franchising. The company has opened 7 franchised locations this year bringing the current total commitments to 19 units nationwide. New franchise development will expand the company's presence in Nebraska, Iowa, and Illinois and introduce Famous Dave's into Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units