USA: Famous Dave's posts first Q1 comparable sales drop in three years
Minneapolis-based barbeque restaurant chain Famous Dave's of America has posted revenues of US$21.2m for the Q1 2002, in line with previously issued guidance of US$21-22m. Comparable sales at company owned restaurants decreased 0.4% for the quarter. Comparable sales performance, the first quarterly decline in three years, was affected by Easter and the spring break season falling earlier in the year, as well as the consumer focus on the Winter Olympics. Average weekly sales for the quarter were US$45,140 for company operated restaurants and US$44,796 for franchise operated restaurants
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report