USA: Famous Dave's posts first Q1 comparable sales drop in three years
Minneapolis-based barbeque restaurant chain Famous Dave's of America has posted revenues of US$21.2m for the Q1 2002, in line with previously issued guidance of US$21-22m. Comparable sales at company owned restaurants decreased 0.4% for the quarter. Comparable sales performance, the first quarterly decline in three years, was affected by Easter and the spring break season falling earlier in the year, as well as the consumer focus on the Winter Olympics. Average weekly sales for the quarter were US$45,140 for company operated restaurants and US$44,796 for franchise operated restaurants
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review