USA: Famous Dave's posts first Q1 comparable sales drop in three years
Minneapolis-based barbeque restaurant chain Famous Dave's of America has posted revenues of US$21.2m for the Q1 2002, in line with previously issued guidance of US$21-22m. Comparable sales at company owned restaurants decreased 0.4% for the quarter. Comparable sales performance, the first quarterly decline in three years, was affected by Easter and the spring break season falling earlier in the year, as well as the consumer focus on the Winter Olympics. Average weekly sales for the quarter were US$45,140 for company operated restaurants and US$44,796 for franchise operated restaurants
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target