USA: Famous Dave's posts record revenue
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (Nasdaq:DAVE) yesterday announced that it achieved its 9th consecutive quarter of positive same-store sales growth. Comparable sales increased 3.1% for the quarter with total revenues of approximately $22.8 million. The comparable sale information excludes the Chicago club which was contributed to a new entity, as previously announced. Total revenue growth over the same quarter of fiscal 2000 was approximately 24%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods