USA: Famous Dave's reports 35% revenue growth and 300% EPS growth
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (Nasdaq: DAVE) yesterday reported 1st quarter revenue of $20.5 million, representing 35% growth over the same period of last year and net income of $396,000 or $0.04 per diluted share, an increase of 300% over the first quarter of 2000. Comparable store sales increased 3.3%, representing the 8th consecutive quarter of positive same-store sales growth. Average weekly volume during the first quarter increased 16.3% to $45,800 compared to the first quarter of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK