USA: Famous Dave's reports 35% revenue growth and 300% EPS growth
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (Nasdaq: DAVE) yesterday reported 1st quarter revenue of $20.5 million, representing 35% growth over the same period of last year and net income of $396,000 or $0.04 per diluted share, an increase of 300% over the first quarter of 2000. Comparable store sales increased 3.3%, representing the 8th consecutive quarter of positive same-store sales growth. Average weekly volume during the first quarter increased 16.3% to $45,800 compared to the first quarter of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund