USA: Famous Dave's reports 35% revenue growth and 300% EPS growth
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (Nasdaq: DAVE) yesterday reported 1st quarter revenue of $20.5 million, representing 35% growth over the same period of last year and net income of $396,000 or $0.04 per diluted share, an increase of 300% over the first quarter of 2000. Comparable store sales increased 3.3%, representing the 8th consecutive quarter of positive same-store sales growth. Average weekly volume during the first quarter increased 16.3% to $45,800 compared to the first quarter of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action