USA: Famous Dave's reports 35% revenue growth and 300% EPS growth
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (Nasdaq: DAVE) yesterday reported 1st quarter revenue of $20.5 million, representing 35% growth over the same period of last year and net income of $396,000 or $0.04 per diluted share, an increase of 300% over the first quarter of 2000. Comparable store sales increased 3.3%, representing the 8th consecutive quarter of positive same-store sales growth. Average weekly volume during the first quarter increased 16.3% to $45,800 compared to the first quarter of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report