USA: Famous Dave's reports record revenues and earnings
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (Nasdaq:DAVE) yesterday reported 3rd quarter revenue of $23.1 million, representing 22% growth over the same period of last year, and net income of $4.5 million or $0.41 per share. As was previously reported, net income for the quarter includes the effect of reversing the Company's reserves against its deferred tax asset of $3.7 million. Excluding this adjustment, net income would have been $795,000, or $0.07 per share, representing the 7th consecutive quarter of earnings growth. Comparable store sales increased 2.6%, representing the 10th consecutive quarter of positive same-store sales growth. Average weekly restaurant volume during the 3rd quarter was $48,208 versus $48,713 during the 3rd quarter of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO