USA: Famous Dave's reports record revenues and earnings
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (Nasdaq:DAVE) yesterday reported 2nd quarter revenue of $22.8 million, representing 24% growth over the same period of last year, and net income of $1,420,000 or $0.13 per share. Excluding one time gains in the 2nd quarter of fiscal 2000 of $640,000, net income increased over 200%. Comparable store sales increased 3.1%, representing the 9th consecutive quarter of positive same-store sales growth. Average weekly restaurant volume during the 2nd quarter increased 5.7% to $48,700 compared to the 2nd quarter of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review