USA: Famous Dave's reports record revenues and earnings
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (Nasdaq:DAVE) yesterday reported 2nd quarter revenue of $22.8 million, representing 24% growth over the same period of last year, and net income of $1,420,000 or $0.13 per share. Excluding one time gains in the 2nd quarter of fiscal 2000 of $640,000, net income increased over 200%. Comparable store sales increased 3.1%, representing the 9th consecutive quarter of positive same-store sales growth. Average weekly restaurant volume during the 2nd quarter increased 5.7% to $48,700 compared to the 2nd quarter of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods