USA: Fantastic Foods and Interpac enter into new strategic manufacturing relationship
Fantastic Foods, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Homegrown Natural Foods, Inc. (Homegrown) announced yesterday that it has entered into a strategic manufacturing relationship with Interpac Technologies (Interpac) of Sacramento, CA. Under terms of the agreement, Interpac will serve as the manufacturing supplier for Fantastic Foods products beginning November 7th.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega