EUROPE: FAO launches eastern Europe corn pest control plan
The UN's Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) is to help seven countries in central and eastern Europe to control the spread of 'western corn rootworm', which is considered a major threat to corn production in the region. This US$2.26m project will involve Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Serbia & Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia and Slovakia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival