USA: Farley's & Sathers Candy buys Farley and Sathers Confections from Kraft
Farley's & Sathers Candy Company, a portfolio company of Catterton Partners, has completed the purchase of the US-based Farley and Sathers confectionery businesses from Kraft Foods Inc, a global leader in branded foods and beverages. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed, but the sale includes the Farley's and Sathers trademarks, Sathers distribution and six facilities - three Farley plants in New Orleans, LA; Oklahoma City, OK; and Des Plaines, IL; and three Sathers locations in Round Lake, MN; Pittston, PA; and the Cummings Road, Chattanooga, TN, plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target