USA: Farley's & Sathers Candy buys Farley and Sathers Confections from Kraft
Farley's & Sathers Candy Company, a portfolio company of Catterton Partners, has completed the purchase of the US-based Farley and Sathers confectionery businesses from Kraft Foods Inc, a global leader in branded foods and beverages. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed, but the sale includes the Farley's and Sathers trademarks, Sathers distribution and six facilities - three Farley plants in New Orleans, LA; Oklahoma City, OK; and Des Plaines, IL; and three Sathers locations in Round Lake, MN; Pittston, PA; and the Cummings Road, Chattanooga, TN, plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry