USA: Farley's & Sathers Candy buys Farley and Sathers Confections from Kraft
Farley's & Sathers Candy Company, a portfolio company of Catterton Partners, has completed the purchase of the US-based Farley and Sathers confectionery businesses from Kraft Foods Inc, a global leader in branded foods and beverages. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed, but the sale includes the Farley's and Sathers trademarks, Sathers distribution and six facilities - three Farley plants in New Orleans, LA; Oklahoma City, OK; and Des Plaines, IL; and three Sathers locations in Round Lake, MN; Pittston, PA; and the Cummings Road, Chattanooga, TN, plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report