CANADA: Farm food safety inspiration from EU
A four person delegation from the Canadian Pork Council and Agriculture and Agrifood Canada have returned from the EU after a two week tour with the message that there is a lot to be learned from the farm food safety programmes currently in operation across the Atlantic. The group, sent by the National Coordination of the Canadian Quality Assurance Program (CQA), focused on farm hog programs in Denmark, the Netherlands and England and at broader food safety programs in operation across Switzerland and Germany.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin