CANADA: Farm food safety inspiration from EU
A four person delegation from the Canadian Pork Council and Agriculture and Agrifood Canada have returned from the EU after a two week tour with the message that there is a lot to be learned from the farm food safety programmes currently in operation across the Atlantic. The group, sent by the National Coordination of the Canadian Quality Assurance Program (CQA), focused on farm hog programs in Denmark, the Netherlands and England and at broader food safety programs in operation across Switzerland and Germany.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail