CANADA: Farm food safety inspiration from EU
A four person delegation from the Canadian Pork Council and Agriculture and Agrifood Canada have returned from the EU after a two week tour with the message that there is a lot to be learned from the farm food safety programmes currently in operation across the Atlantic. The group, sent by the National Coordination of the Canadian Quality Assurance Program (CQA), focused on farm hog programs in Denmark, the Netherlands and England and at broader food safety programs in operation across Switzerland and Germany.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix