USA: Farm.com completes buyout of CyberCrop.com, cash grain trading will cease
Further signs came this week of a wave of consolidation in the Internet world of agricultural traders and suppliers: US site CyberCrop.com was bought by Farms.com on Wednesday for an undisclosed amount. Scott Deeter, president of the purchased site, posted a statement on the Internet yesterday: "Unfortunately, we will be unable to continue providing the agricultural services you have come to enjoy [...] We believe Farms.com offers the most robust agriculture site on the web."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning