USA: Farmer Mac earnings set quarterly and annual records
The Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (Farmer Mac, NYSE: AGM and AGMA) today announced diluted earnings per share of $0.25 for fourth quarter 2000 and $0.92 for the year, a 47 percent increase over fourth quarter 1999 diluted earnings of $0.17 per share and a 48 percent increase over 1999 diluted earnings of $0.62. Net income was $2.9 million for the quarter and $10.4 million for the year, compared to $1.9 million and $6.9 million for the same periods in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill