AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Farmer wins competition to name NZDB, Bonlac JV
A farmer from Tasmania has won a competition to come up with a name for the joint venture between Bonlac Foods Limited and the New Zealand Dairy Board.
The joint venture, which will create a dairy product marketing company, will now be called Bonland Dairies.
Barry Saunders, a now retired former Bonlac Foods supplier from Stowport, was one of three entrants to suggest the new name for the new company. He has won a weekend in Queenstown, New Zealand, for himself and his wife.
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review