AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Farmer wins competition to name NZDB, Bonlac JV
A farmer from Tasmania has won a competition to come up with a name for the joint venture between Bonlac Foods Limited and the New Zealand Dairy Board . The joint venture, which will create a dairy product marketing company, will now be called Bonland Dairies . Barry Saunders, a now retired former Bonlac Foods supplier from Stowport, was one of three entrants to suggest the new name for the new company. He has won a weekend in Queenstown, New Zealand, for himself and his wife.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning