UK: Farmers learn about foodservice
IGD's first farmer training workshop took place on Wednesday (31 January) in York. It is the first in a national programme of 25 workshops run by IGD and NFU. The purpose of the workshops is to provide farmers with the latest research findings on consumer behaviour, retail structure and the foodservice sector. This will help improve farmers' awareness of the food chain beyond the farm gate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival