UK: Farmers learn about foodservice
IGD's first farmer training workshop took place on Wednesday (31 January) in York. It is the first in a national programme of 25 workshops run by IGD and NFU. The purpose of the workshops is to provide farmers with the latest research findings on consumer behaviour, retail structure and the foodservice sector. This will help improve farmers' awareness of the food chain beyond the farm gate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery