UK: Farmers log on to NFUnet for news and advice on FMD
An extra one thousand farmers have signed up to the NFU's intranet since the foot and mouth outbreak began for up-to-the-minute news on the spread of the disease and advice. NFU President Ben Gill said: "NFUnet has proved a vital link for many farmers forced to shut themselves off from the outside world in an effort to keep the disease from their door.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target