AUSTRALIA: Farmers protest deregulation, threaten to cut off milk supply
Nearly 600 angry dairy farmers confronted police yesterday (8 February) while demonstrating in front of the Sheraton Brisbane Hotel & Towers, Brisbane. More than 300 had already tried to force their way into the Coalition party's campaign launch, where preparations were being made for the Queensland elections.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti