UK: Farmers suffering from supermarket power (COMMENT)
Farmers believe they are still being exploited by big retailers. Despite OFT regulation, farmers still feel that supermarkets are abusing their position in the supply chain and forcing them to bear extraneous costs. While supermarkets' ability to make demands of farmers could mean greater consumer control of the supply chain, the current heavy-handed approach can only backfire.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre