NEW ZEALAND: Farmers to call for Fonterra CEO's resignation
Following the resignation of Fonterra chairman John Roadley, angry dairy farmers are expected to call for CEO Craig Norgate to leave too. Recent reports of generous remuneration packages for top-level directors at the New Zealand milk processor have left farmers raging. Milk collection problems and warnings of low milk payment prices have also invoked anger against the company's bosses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund