USA: Farmers turn to garlic remedy as alternative to chemical pesticides
Farmers thwarted by the increasing federal regulations against chemical pesticides are seeking some unconventional alternatives. One of the most popular organic alternatives is turning out to be Garlic Barrier, every gallon of which is guaranteed to contain 99.3% garlic extract and prove an effective insect repellent when diluted in water and sprayed over crops.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning