NEW ZEALAND: Farmers urged to vote for Fonterra directors
Farmer shareholders in Waikato are being urged to make sure that they register their vote in the election to select three directors for the board of New Zealand dairy behemoth Fonterra. John Storey, former Dairy Board and New Zealand Dairy Group (NZDG) chairman, said yesterday [Tuesday] he was concerned about the low numbers of farmers attending the candidate meetings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth