NEW ZEALAND: Farmers urged to vote for Fonterra directors
Farmer shareholders in Waikato are being urged to make sure that they register their vote in the election to select three directors for the board of New Zealand dairy behemoth Fonterra. John Storey, former Dairy Board and New Zealand Dairy Group (NZDG) chairman, said yesterday [Tuesday] he was concerned about the low numbers of farmers attending the candidate meetings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units