USA: Farmland Foods recalls frankfurters due to undeclared allergen
Kansas-based Farmland Foods is voluntarily recalling approximately 22,400 pounds of beef frankfurters because of an undeclared allergen, milk, the US Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service has announced. FSIS said that Farmland Foods had discovered the problem and the government agency had received no reports of illnesses associated with consumption of the products
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery