USA: Farmland Foods to rebuild Minnesota plant
Kansas City, Missouri-based Farmland Industries, the largest farmer-owned meat company in the US, and its subsidiary Farmland Foods have announced plans to rebuild their pork processing plant located in Albert Lee, Minnesota. The plant was destroyed by fire in July 2001 and Farmland officials have been awaiting the outcome of insurance settlements and local economic incentives before proceeding with rebuilding efforts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning